Family Support Agencies
Are struggling to cover the costs associated with childcare?
Relax! Support is available.
The Australian Government offers a number of services and programs designed to support families who may be struggling financially.
If eligible, they can help you with costs for approved and registered care such as long, family or occasional day care, outside school hour care, vacation care, pre-school and kindergarten.
We understand just how hard parenting can be which is why we’re there to offer our support wherever we can. We hold a number of informative workshops and classes including:
- Parent nights
- Ngala Workshops
- School Readiness workshops
- Child Protection workshops
- Parents First Aid Training classes… and more
Plus, we can also provide parents with helpline information and links to community groups in the area.
Childcare Expert Facebook Groups:
- Maggie Dent Author
- Sensory Learning 4 Life
- EEE Australia
- Nature Play WA
- Super Health Kids
- Pre Kinders
Recommended Parenting Sites:
- Single Parents (About.com)
- Adoption (About.com)
- Parenting Teens (About.com)
- Positive Parenting
- Hand In Hand Parenting
- Raising Children
- Perth Children Counselling
24/7 Helplines & Phone Counselling:
- Kids Help Line: 1800 551 800
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- Crisis Care Helpline: 1800 199 008
- Family Helpline: 1800 643 000
- Parenting WA Line: 1800 654 432 / 1300 364 277
- Healthdirect Australia: 1800 022 222
- Parenting WA: 1800 654 432
Business Hours Helplines:
For more information on our classes or for links to courses and groups, contact us today.